PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data primarily for:
– Ensuring the provision of the requested service;
– The most efficient response to your inquiry;
– Promotion of our services in accordance with your interest;
– Our internal statistical data processing;
– Possibilities of sending publications, brochures and other related promotional materials.
– Name and surname;
– Date of birth;
– Telephone number;
– Card number;
– Personal identification number;
– IP address;
– Other information you exchange with us that you want to remain confidential.
At the time of submitting your data, you agree to contact us and thus give us the right to put you on our mail list – the moment of permission, your explicit consent to contact. The protection of the privacy of your data is permanent, and you can request to be excluded from our mailing list at any time via the links located within each communication or by sending a direct request. After that, we will use your data exclusively for the purpose of internal statistical data processing.
We want to make it clear that when you visit this site, your personal information remains confidential unless you wish to disclose it voluntarily. We undertake not to disclose to other parties the information we have received.
Our global network server uses statistical software. These programs are a standard feature of all Internet servers and are not unique to our site. Such statistical programs allow us to customize our pages to be as efficient and simple as possible for our visitors (identifying data that most or least interests our users, customizing pages for individual browsers, the effectiveness of our site structure, and traffic to our pages).
In order for this website to work properly and so that we would be able to do further